Dec 21, 2016

5 Minute Drawings


Recently I have been influenced by my friend, Butch Belair. He keeps a drawing book where he does very quick little 5 minute sketches. Seeing as I have never done it before, I decided to give it a whirl. My drawings are always such a production. What I've done so far is not very good to my eye. Butch's are fantastic. To get good at this sort of thing you have to put in the time. I will be posting what I've done up to this point anyway. You can see how I progress. I drew this homeless guy at the Lafayette Street subway stop. He took me about 15 minutes. The other people are quickies I did in restaurants, airports, trains and diners.

3 comments:

Hilary Gibbons said...

The mood of this guy oozes out of this sketch..beautiful.
But are you going to the darkside of fast sketchers?
Aargh no don't leave us slows behind lol!
You're the only one who doesn't say speed up!

Heni Herbal said...

Really a very interesting site thanks once been presented .
Colostrum Nutrient Capsule Green World
Cara Mengobati Kanker Lidah Secara Alami
Obat Herbal Leukemia Kronik
Cara Alami Mencegah Kemandulan Pada Wanita
Obat Pembakar Lemak Tradisional

AvemflyTechnology said...

Thanks for Sharing valuable information about Website designing company in Delhi