Oct 10, 2016

My New Ceramics


I've gone back to ceramics after a long hiatus. This is the first in my new series. It is a wall hanging sculpture. It's based on the drawings I've been doing about becoming vegan. My pieces are about the mistreatment of animals as a way of life for supplying us with cheap food sources. There are more of these to come. Even the ladies in my pottery studio are impressed with my new direction. Trust me, they are not an easy crowd to impress. So I'm pretty happy about that. All of this goes back to my friend Sue Rose, who introduced to me the idea of doing ceramics. I owe it all to her. She also does ceramics not so much to make plates and bowls but to do it as sculpture. I've talked a lot in the past about how I surround myself with geniuses. When one has the ability to do that, it will effect your own work because you are up close with other people working on the highest levels. I know I am on the low end of the totem pole but I keep at it. At least I'm on the pole. Every once in a while I actually succeed at something.

5 comments:

Heni Herbal said...

Serving your information on Friday 's so very creative at all thank you .
Pengobatan Alternatif Faringitis Secara Alami
Pengobatan Alternatif Hipertiroid Secara Alami
Cara Alami Mengatasi Susah Tidur Terampuh
Obat Herbal Leukimia Tanpa Kemoterapi
Obat Herbal Hipertensi Terbaik

Heni Herbal said...

information you provide on this Wednesday thanks very meaningful at all.
Ketahui Angka Kematian Akibat Penyakit Jantung Di Indonesia
Inilah Gejala Dan Tanda Awal Terkena Penyakit Jantung
Gejala Gagal Jantung Kongestif
Pengobatan Alami Mata Gatal
Bahaya Penyakit Liver

Heni Herbal said...

Definitely get through it with passion? thank you for providing information of interest
Obat Herbal Usus Buntu Tanpa Operasi
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Liver Secara Alami
Pengobatan Alternatif Radang Sendi Pinggang Tradisional
Pengobatan Alternatif Floaters Secara Tradisional
Pengobatan Alternatif Rematik Secara Tradisional

obat kutil kelamin yang alami said...



I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
Obat Kutil Kelamin
Obat Kutil Kelamin Wanita
obat manjur untuk kutil kelamin
obat untuk melangsingkan perut rekomendasi dokter boyke
jual obat pelangsing yang aman dan murah
cara mengecilkan perut dengan ramuan herbal
cara mengecilkan perut dengan minum fiforlif
dimana bisa beli obat pelangsing perut setelah melahirkan


obat kutil kelamin yang alami said...


Hello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to look at, it can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really like it. so that I can remember with this master page and be back here, I leave a trail so that I could track my trail I have ever visit
obat herbal untuk kutil kelamin dari de nature
cara mengobati kutil kelamin
jual obat untuk penyakit kelamin
obat gonore kencing nanah
kencing nanah dan cara mengobatinya
kencing terasa sakit dan perih apakah ada obatnya
cara mengobati kencing nanah/ gonore
dimana bisa beli obat kencing keluar nanah
toko obat yang menjual obat gonore
obat kencing nanah di medan