Jul 4, 2016

Amazing video


If you read the newspapers, there is constant buzz about me being one of the most amazing artists in the world. I try to tune it all out but it's hard. I'm struggling to stay above the fray. This new video tour through my latest sketchbook will not help tamp down on all this attention being given to me. In fact I suggest you NOT watch this film. It might be best to just move on from here otherwise you could get sucked into the vortex. I gotta say it is AMAZING though and silly.

3 comments:

Carolyn A Pappas said...

Your choice of music made me chuckle. You have a god-like drawing ability for sure!

Iniciar Sesion said...

Gracias por darme la informaci├│n ├║til. Creo que lo necesito! - gmail iniciar sesion

Kelly Anni said...

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work.
contact form | snapchat emoji