Apr 18, 2016

First Cut Is The Deepest


Convenience. That is a bad word when it comes to food. It usually translates into processed foods. Just because I'm vegan doesn't mean that the food industry isn't trying to sell me awful stuff to eat too. A vegan can still be on a diet of crap. The food industry leaves no stone unturned when trying to make a buck. I'm not trying to replace meat eating with fake meats. Imitation turkey and pretend to be bacon are not on my grocery list. Food processors are like drug dealers. If you want to keep addicted to salt and sugar, they are willing to be your friend. I choose to eat actual food only much to their chagrin.

5 comments:

Mike Szwarc said...

Nice one!!

Anonymous said...

One of your best. I think I may not eat any onions for awhile though.

Ed Beard

Obat Tumor Otak Stadium 1 said...

selamat siang dan selamat menjalankan aktivitas
http://wp.me/p7ts84-S
http://goo.gl/jafYmA
Yuda Herbal

andrea chiu said...

Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

andrea chiu said...


Every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site if you have time . Thank you.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com