Mar 17, 2016

Meditation


Now to go along with being a vegan, I am also taking meditation and Buddhism classes every week. My full blown hippy-dippy phase has begun. I have been going to several different places to practice meditating. The good thing about it is I get to work with quite a lot of instructors. Each one's style is unique, so I have many perspectives. Each place has a lot of Buddhas. I arrive early so I can draw. This is a combination of statues from each joint. It sort of represents my study in a way. The red thread is me weaving all these places together in my mind to form the new me. I even look like a monk.

5 comments:

cara menyembuhkan penyakit kelenjar tiroid said...

cara menyembuhkan penyakit kelenjar tiroid
http://bit.ly/1ppTPWT

Buzz Bain said...

Love this one Tommy. Namaste!

Anonymous said...

Happy St Pats.

Ed Beard

kane said...

I went to the parade

Serena Lewis said...

Wonderful! I am also getting back into a daily meditation practise.