Dec 23, 2015

First Page


This is the very first page of my new sketchbook. Actually it's the inside cover, which I don't ordinarily do a drawing on. Usually I write my phone number down on this page somewhere, in case I misplace my book. I did that once in New Orleans and the person who found it was nice enough to phone me and make sure I got it back. No phone number or address anymore. I'm living on the edge. I just figure, if I lose it, anyone could just put it in an envelope with my name on it with no address and it would get to me. I'm like Santa Claus.

5 comments:

Mike Szwarc said...

I seem to remember that someone once sent mail to Mad magazine with only a picture of Alfred E as the address.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Ed Beard

Rhani D'Chae said...

It's a great picture. Very intriguing. My father had great artistic talent but I can't draw a straight line to save my life. Lol Art is a gift to those who are lucky enough to see it.

Rhani D'Chae said...

It's a great picture. Very intriguing. My father had great artistic talent but I can't draw a straight line to save my life. Lol Art is a gift to those who are lucky enough to see it.

obat ace maxs said...

its goog look !!


cara mengobati miom
sakit pinggang punggung
cara mengatasi mata merah
obat tradisional nyeri tulang punggung belakang
obat herbal penurun tekanan darah tinggi