Nov 20, 2015

New Technique



Being a genius is not so easy. I always have to try and come up with something new. Take the latest technique I am beginning to work on for example. There was a class in marbleizing paper that I read about. Right then and there, this thought popped into my head. Could I do a drawing, so that only the face was marlbled? So I actually had to take the course. Then I recently tried out my theory and man was I right. I think I may have invented something. I know once tattoo artists start to see this on the interweb, then they will be actually doing it to real human people. When you see people with marble tattoos on their face, remember it was because of me.

4 comments:

big mamabird said...

It IS very cool!

kane said...

I'm good like that.

Scatterlings said...

This is great! Mind if I try something similar with an urban sketch? Would be fun don't you think?

Mike Szwarc said...

Awesome!