Sep 30, 2015

You Got The Look



One day I was in France, the next in Ireland. It is easy to see the differences in the way people look and dress. The clothes, hairstyles and especially the shoes. That is the cool thing about traveling, noticing the vive la difference. So I love to sit and draw freaks. These 2 were not sitting together. I drew one lady and then found another freak at a different table. People are always on the move, so that it a little trick of mine. This was in a square in Nice. I love hanging out there. We were in front of a huge old church. The statue of the bearded dude was up high on the wall but I thought it would be better if I pulled him down and put him right behind the ladies. while I was drawing, I asked the waitress for a beer. She wanted to know if I wanted small, medium or large. When my medium arrived, it was the size of a small keg. What the hell could the large look like? Anyway, thank god I only look a little less freaky than these two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They make the best Soupe de French Fries there.
Ed Beard

kane said...

Hilarious

erwin herbal said...

I was confused to comment, if I exaggerated when I said it was a remarkable article. I was amazed by the contents and it would like to continue reading even if the eyes are tired. really good article anyway. may I share articles like this obat alergi kulit cara menghilangkan jerawat batu May I share articles, it may be useful to other people pengobatan alternatif hepatitis ramuan tradisional tetanus The article discusses health treatment. The next article also discusses the same thing obat gondongan The article discusses health treatment. The next article also discusses the same thing tips cara diet sehat mudah obat luka di kaki akibat diabetes these articles I created to share information that might be useful for everyone cara mengobati perlemakan hati cara membuat tubuh langsing I'd love sharing goodness as with this article, hopefully it can benefit others.
erwin herbal