Aug 6, 2015

Salt Of The Earth



This woman is the real salt on the beach. The "salt of the earth," that is. She had the nicest little daughter. The mom was pretty tired but anything that the daughter asked, the mom said yes. This type of mom is a superhero. The mom wanted to nap but the girl wanted her to take her boogie boarding, so in they went. The girl wanted ice cream so off to the truck they went. Then she wanted to swim so off went mom again. It went on like this non-stop. She only slept for about 10 minutes. I love drawing women like this because it reminds me of old Renaissance paintings. When I go to the beach to draw, it is really her I am trying to find.

3 comments:

Mridula said...

I love the drawing and the evocative writing. !

Björn Fundberg said...

Great drawings and writing!

jhon said...

I was confused to comment, if I exaggerated when I said it was a remarkable article. I was amazed by the contents and it would like to continue reading even if the eyes are tired. really good article anyway. may I share articles like this obat untuk penyakit tumor otak obat tendonitis/radang tendon cara menurunkan kolesterol tinggi cara mengobati impotensi The article discusses health treatment. The next article also discusses the same thing akibat usus kotor dan cara membersihkannya tips cara diet sehat mudah cara menyembuhkan kulit kepala yang mengelupas these articles I created to share information that might be useful for everyone cara menyembuhkan penyakit jantung cara membuat tubuh langsing I'd love sharing goodness as with this article, hopefully it can benefit others.