Aug 28, 2015

Bake Or Fry?



This is how I turn a lemon into lemonade. Once I start a drawing, I must finish it. That is the rule I have given myself. I started to draw this woman. It seemed easy to do because she was sleeping for a few hours. Once I began, she got up and left the beach. I was stuck with a half done sketch. So I had to come up with a solution. Back at the beach house, I found a frying pan and propped it up on some newspapers so I had the right angle. Then I made it look like she was sitting in the frying pan. Decades in advertising taught me how to be clever. I'm constantly amusing myself.

3 comments:

Mike Szwarc said...

Nice save on the drawing, but you left out a choice in the title: incinerate. In south central Texas where I live, the summer sun can feel like a blowtorch, and I spend as little time in it as possible.

Ayumi Sophia said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

Phoebe Vuong said...

I prefer fry to bake. Anyways, yoour picture became a masterpiece :p Nice save :))
rise of the castle 22