Jul 27, 2015

Trip To Japan



I have always had a certain fascination with the Samurai fighting masks displayed in the Met. One time when I was there drawing with people, I spotted this sucker. There was not enough time for me to do it, so I vowed to come back one day and get it done. Here is proof. I think museums should allow people to try on the costumes that are on display. This would greatly increase museums bottom lines in this photo taking generation. Plus, one could feel what it was like to wear Henry the 8th's armour around. I'd walk to the men's room to figure out how Henry took a pee with it on.

2 comments:

Barry Comer said...

Okay sir, this is very cool. You need to post to ETSY.

indra said...

This article is very useful for those who are reading it, it's a shame if people skip reading. I also have articles that may be beneficial, as this article: cara menghilangkan jerawat batu obat panu disekujur tubuh or also obat mata minus di spesialis dokter mata obat untuk mengatasi kelenjar ludah I believe it would be useful. and which is also very useful to increase knowledge obat hepatitis di apotik obat untuk mengatasi cacing kremi thanks may be useful for all.