Jul 17, 2015

Second Bike



Here is my second bike drawing. I spotted this classic near a subway stop in Brooklyn. As I was doing this someone came by and took my photo, she told me she was a designer. When I was done, I left a note in the basket of the bicycle. I told the owner they could see my drawing of the bike on my Instagram account. An e-mail arrived later in the day. The owner was quite pleased. I think they were more excited about getting a groovy note on one of my business cards, than the actual drawing itself. He too, was a designer who works at a great Interactive agency in Manhattan. It is a requirement that you have to be a designer to live in Brooklyn.

1 comment:

Mr. Kumar said...

Buy online Madhubani paintings from this website and get authentic mithila art with discounts.