Jun 29, 2015

Beads Of Paradise



If you've ever watched the show, Treme, then you know that beads are an important part of New Orleans life. Yun took me to the only bead store in town. She made me one of those necklaces that holds your reading glasses around your neck. I look like an old lady wearing them. I'm sort of beginning to turn into an old lady, by the way. While Yun was making and buying stuff, I did this drawing.

I have a couple of new original drawings for sale on my ETSY store if you are interested.

5 comments:

Mike Szwarc said...

Was it the bead store seen in a couple of the Treme episodes? That looked like quite a place.

Obat Tradisional Jelly Gamat said...

obat sering kencing
obat nyeri lutut
obat hepatitis anak
obat benjolan di gusi
obat nyeri lutut
obat pengering luka
obat pengering luka jahitan
obat Gejala Polip
obat stroke sebelah
obat radang amandel

unblocked games said...

This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels unblocked| happy wheels demo| happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels unblocked| happy wheels demo
tetris| tetris games| tetris unblocked| unblocked tetris| monster high games| monsterhighgames| monster high| monsterhigh

Love KidsTV said...

Thanks for your post. Click to play Plants vs Zombies , Solitaire,Tom And Jerry Games, Brain Games, Happy Wheels , Five Nights At Freddy's

thị hậu nguyễn said...

Hi, I’ve been a long-time reader of your and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario