May 25, 2015

Money



There is one odd thing about traveling to Burma. You must bring brand new American bills. No one will accept old wrinkled dough. In order to do this, I had to notify my bank in advance. They didn't have enough crisp new ones of each denomination. When I went to pick it up I felt like I was in a movie, strolling down the block with a bag full of money. It stayed on my desk, next to my computer the week before we left. It was crazy to look at the stacks. When we got there, it felt strange to always peel off fresh new money to pay for things. Somehow it felt counterfeit. Of course, we didn't spend all the money we brought with us. We had to keep using it back in the states for a few weeks. I was finally glad to get back to smelly old money and debit cards.

3 comments:

Joey J said...

Hey, you look like that murderer guy!?

kane said...

I was a few weeks ago.

Erwin Sutsen said...

The information is very full of knowledge .. thanks yes
obat benjolan di ketiak
cara mengatasi maag kambuh saat puasa
obat gondok beracun
obat herbal kanker payudara
obat penyakit maag