Apr 9, 2015

The Kong



This was my third time to visit Hong Kong and by far, my most favorite. I made a lot of new friends in the streets just walking around and drawing. It's the friendliest city in the world. It's also super clean. While doing this painting, I saw people working on their hands and knees. When I went over to investigate, I realized they were scraping old chewing gum off the ground and putting it into buckets. I was amazed. I love that bars are outside too. Everyone is drinking on the streets. It's very convivial. We were there for 10 days and I never saw a single policeman or police car. In fact, I never even saw anyone with fake breast implants either. The joint is very unique. Everyone there is fascinated by people who can draw. I ran out of 100 business cards in like 2 days. All I had left was one of my squirrels stickers on my drawing book. So people just took a photo of that with their cell phone in order to look me up. It was crazy. I loved every minute of it. One day I was even interviewed by Chinese TV on the street. I could get used to living there. I'm sure we will return.

3 comments:

Barry Comer said...

ah my - it's big (the kong)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful junk.
Ed Beard

artikel penyebab penyakit said...

it good picture, i like its..



cara mengobati patah tulang