Mar 11, 2015

Planet Of The Artists



I was doing my usual drawing in the MONH (museum of natural history). I will have to abbreviate from now on. While I was drawing a gorilla skull, I noticed that there was a stuffed gorilla perched right next to it. So after I finished the skull, I began to draw the real gorilla over top of it. A mash-up, if you will. Not sure how it came out. I mean, I'm not sure if anyone could tell what it was unless I explained it. Not that I care because it's a pretty wicked looking drawing none the less.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has a Jason Freeny vibe going.

Ed Beard

kane said...

True Dat.

Anne-Sophie said...

Awesome dissection! I've been following your work for a while and written an article about you: http://artofanneso.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/tommy-kanes-art-is-so-wonderful-please.html , thanks for all your inspiring work!

Barry Comer said...

Okay Tommy, you have me thinking ape.
https://barrycomersblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/monkey-talk.jpg

Barry Comer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Hobson said...

Very intriguing art, but I like it a lot! It has a very artsy, unusual vibe to it. Very cool!

Abstract Art Los Angeles

gifts said...

Truly incredible! Thanks for sharing.

Wholesale Tulle