Nov 25, 2014

Drawing Mate



This is a drawing of me done by Butch Belair when we were out drawing together one time. Butch is one of the few artists in the world that I can go out and sketch with. He takes as long as I do to make a drawing, like 5 hours. Many of the sketches in my new book were done while Butch was a few feet away doing his own painting. You can pick up my book, An Excuse To Draw, anywhere in the world at bookdepository.com or in Europe at Waterstones. Also it is finally on AMAZON.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette forum, e cig forum, e cigarette health, best electronic cigarettes

Jane Cobb said...

I love this!

johanna pelaez said...


Insecurity is one of the aspect that a person would probably fall. They tried to be something they never used before and triesd to compete among others. insecurity looses self-confidence and will make a person pathetic or shall we say paranoid but insecurities has always a cure or a solution just try to love oneself and avoid comparing your life , actions and status to others. Try to visit my site #n8fan.net . Thank you.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

Wow. Awesome article. Please do more articles like this in the future. Very informational and knowledgeable. I will expect more from you in the future. For now i will just bookmark your page and surely I'm gonna come back later to read more. Thank you to the writer!


Rica
www.imarksweb.org

Nathalie Uy said...

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. Keep sharing ideas. Have a good day :)
imarksweb.net
imarksweb.net