Jul 9, 2014

Merica



People love uniforms. Inside, they just want to really think of themselves as individuals though. When bellbottoms came out, everyone bought a pair of bell bottoms. When beards came in, everybody grew a beard. Tattoos are the same pollution. It's just that people want to think that theirs is unique. A tattoo is a rebel thing to get. How can it be considered a uniform? Unfortunately it is when every single jackass has 5 of them. People will say things like: "Mine's different, it's a unicorn on my butt." "Oh excuse me, you're right. Yours is different. How could I not see that?" On the beaches of the Jersey shore you see it play out big time. From really old ladies to effeminate teenagers. Everyone's got some dumb pen drawing, off centered, in a not very flattering place on their body. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny. They all seem happy and content with their symbol of individuality. The one they chose from a book of hundreds of little drawings and symbols. The same book everyone else chooses from. Maybe someone should get this drawing I did tattooed onto their back. That would be unique.

9 comments:

Marcia said...

Ha! Reminds me of some lyrics by the Lounge Lizards: "All her friends in school were non-conformists, so she became a non-conformist too."

kane said...

Love it.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about tatooing six pack abs onto my beer gut.
Ed Beard

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so agree. The super hilarious thing will happen years from now, when old skin and old tattoos blend together. We're talkin' ugggllly!

kane said...

I might tattoo a six pack of beer onto mine.

喜洋洋 said...

追蹤
監聽
跟蹤
拍照
調查
錄音
針孔
偷拍
錄影
竊聽
定位
監控
跟監
跟人
行蹤
追蹤
租車
gsm
汽車
機車
怪手
偷拍
針孔
跟監

Anonymous said...

You're an idiot

photo retouching said...

Very amazing art work. I will definitely share with my friend.

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社