Jul 14, 2014

Draw Tommy Kane



I posted a little about this before. Some 170 artists painted portraits of little old me and now I have made a blog where you can see them all. Some are so crazy, I love them. The originals are amazing to see in person. They were done mainly by artists from Sketchbook Skool. The student's talent and enthusiasm is over the top. Seeing these all in one place is hilarious. It's worth taking a look through if you want some laughs. They are all so original. Also if there are any other artists out there who would like to try one, just send me an email to: tom@tommykane.com and I'll send you a high rez photo of me to draw. And if you are on Tumblr, this is a good one to follow. More portraits to follow. Check it out here.

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Amazing display of portraits!! Every time i thought i was finished more portraits popped up. the ones that looked just like you were wonderful, but some of the others were so much fun to look at--so original and funky and just great!

kane said...

I agree.

Anonymous said...

Amazing.
Ed Beard

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社