Jun 27, 2014

Best Noodles



I'm a noodle guy. The very best noodle shop in the whole of New York is Ippudo in the East Village. The problem is, one can never get in. There's always a 2 hour wait. I managed to squeak in at an unusual off hour. There are a lot of imposters but this place is the real deal. I did a combination of drawing and eating to accomplish this sketch. Took about an hour and a half to do. The staff hovered to and fro as I did my magic trick of turning a blank piece of paper into a masterpiece. The food satisfied me and my sketch satisfied them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course there's a two-hour wait: some crazy guy is hogging a seat and scribbling in his notebook :-). Nice cross-hatching.

kane said...

Fair point

Kim Spencer said...

I fell onto your blog years ago. I actually dragged my sister to the Sketchbook Project when it was hosted in Atlanta to see your work in person. I just ordered "An Excuse to Draw." I know I'll be pleased with my purchase!

kane said...

Excellent move Kim. Maybe you should get your sister one too.

Darlene Campbell said...

Your line work in this stuns me.
Would love to look over your shoulder while you work.

Side note: Especially grateful that dumb squirrel is nesting in my "Follow" box on my blog! Made me very happy to have a master stop by.
Cheers-

friv 8 said...

Ippudo in the East Village, when I have time I will go there and enjoy a noodle dish which you said. Quite curious.

cara mengobati luka infeksi said...

Good afternoon all, glad to find this website interesting as ..

喜洋洋 said...

桃園徵信公司
雲林徵信公司
徵信社公會
徵信社尋人
徵信社工作
商業間諜
抓姦委託調查
外遇徵信社
結婚週年
第三者背景
夫妻
外遇抓姦
澎湖徵信社
豪門婚姻
貴婦
養男人
大陸徵信社
夫妻財產
澳門徵信社
淫婦
婚變
北京徵信
外遇二奶
北京徵信社
婚姻暴力
徵信達人狗仔網

喜洋洋 said...

監聽器材
離婚諮詢
監聽手機
財產調查
電話監聽
網路詐欺
女人偷腥
肉體外遇
商業調查
信用調查
婚姻諮商
婚姻問題
老婆外遇
外遇處理
筆跡鑑定
挽回婚姻
老公偷腥
男人外遇
丈夫外遇
婚姻諮詢
感情諮詢
挽回感情
老婆偷腥
工商徵信
商標侵權
市場調查

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社