Jun 8, 2014

Best Artist



Gennine Zlatkis is one of the best artists in the world. She is the Queen of ETSY. Her shop dominates. She has sold 6000 pieces of artwork. No other artist comes close to her. Go look at her work for sale. You won't believe it. Recently she got my new book. She took a few photos of it and posted it on her Instagram. She has over 17,000 followers. The minute she posted I got about 200 new followers on Instagram myself. Also my book started to fly off the shelf again. This great artist has so much online power. I'm humbled she liked my book and posted some photos. She is one of the Gods of art.

10 comments:

Cathy said...

Your book is a great visual diary of what's possible when someone keeps a sketchbook! I'm glad more people are getting to see your expressive drawings!

kane said...

Thanks Cathy

Anonymous said...

I have many super hero drawing prints from artists on ETSY . They can't compare to my TK batgirl on cardboard though.
Ed Beard

Anonymous said...

I have many super hero drawing prints from artists on ETSY . They can't compare to my TK batgirl on cardboard though.
Ed Beard

kane said...

That's a tough one to beat, Ed.

Susan said...

I wonder why your book still shows as a "pre-Order" on Amazon? I found you through Gennine, as welL. What a surprise to find you're teaching in the online course I'm signed up for in July. Serendipity!

Syed Kazim Ali said...

Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
HotCurrentAffairs

Friv 2 said...

This picture is very nice :)

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社

y8 said...

I love picture