Apr 17, 2014

Gross Perspective





I've written before about Alex Gross, the best painter in America. See above examples. Here is what he said about my new book. "It's fantastic! I am always impressed by good sketchbook drawers/ life observers/ obsessive compulsive's. Its just a beautiful book. I am also going to buy a book for my mom, who is also an artist and who I think will really dig it." Look, if the greatest painter in America is buying one for his mom, then the rest of you people should be doing the same. Plus I got an e-mail from Pratt Institute. It's one of the best art schools in the country. They ordered my book for their library. It's a must see for all college art school students. Immediate delivery anywhere in the world from bookdepository.com or in europe at Waterstones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking at my email from The Book Depository for the lead time to the US so I could figure out when your book would get here. I looked at the "Watch People Shop Live" map at the bottom of the EMAIL and people were buying books all over the world, when suddenly, somebody bought an "Excuse To Draw" right in front of my eyes. It was magical.
Ed Beard

kane said...

That could only happen to Ed Beard.

сustom-papers.us said...

How interesting. Good post

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社