Jan 22, 2014

Arms the Size Of Telephone Poles



I've drawn this angle on an airplane so many times that I need to do something to amuse myself. I happened to be sitting next to a huge guy. It gave me the idea to exaggerate him. I wanted him to look jammed into this seat, which he was by the way. Then I just thought up a bunch of silliness to go with it. This drawing is a very good indication of how my mind works. You get to actually see the stupid thoughts in my head. I basically just try to crack myself up all day long. I've never grown out of MAD magazine.

4 comments:

Introverted Art said...

this is really cool. I am going to Brazil on Friday and I hope I can do like you and just sketch in front of people!

kane said...

Go for it. What the hell.

Jodi W. Brown said...

Anything from about 4 volts to 6 volts will do. Absolute maximum current possible is about 35 mA at 6 volts. Normal current with a working cable plugged in and a 6 volt supply is about 25 mA. yeastar

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社