Dec 2, 2013

The Telly



My television is the last time Samsung made an LED screen that had a matte finish. Now all TVs have reflective surfaces. It's like watching television through a mirror. I don't want to look at myself when I'm watching the Jets lose each week. Although the new television technology that is on the way, is quite amazing. I've seen it. It's just too pricy at the moment. I'll hold out until it becomes reasonably priced. A few years perhaps. Until then, I'll keep watching all my sports teams lose on my current set up.

5 comments:

Launaito said...

your artworks were awesome!!

btw please visit meowyea.blogspot.com :)

Joe Nevin said...

BINGO!

I also have a Samsung and appleTV set up.

I returned a new mac last week because I hate reflective screens - I'll stick with the old one just now until I buy another apple laptop, which I'll connect to a...you guessed it, large no-reflective screen.

There is a point where change isn't necessarily better.

PS Hope Ace is doing good.

Brandon Hudson said...

I like your style of writing. You break it down nicely. Very informative post. Keep up the good work.

Lenovo - 14" ThinkPad Notebook - 4 GB Memory and 160 GB Solid State Drive - Black

Lenovo - IdeaPad Ultrabook 14" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Gray

Cheap Oil Paintings said...

Funny!

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社