Sep 13, 2013

A Shill For Peru



When I arrived in Peru for vacation, I had no idea what to expect. Boy, were my eyes delighted. I instantly fell in love with the joint. There is a video I made that I will post in the coming weeks and you will see just what I am talking about. The Andes mountains are stunning. It's very lush and at times almost tropical. The birds and flowers are over the top. The native Peruvians are mesmerizing to look at. The women dress in colorful clothing with their ultra long hair, braided in 2 ponytails which hang down their backs. On top of each head sits a groovy top hat or felt bowler. I fit right in with my groovy clothes and wacky hats. Me having braids hanging down my back is a different issue. My new drawings and video will say it all. This is just the teaser.