Aug 7, 2013

Relaunch Of TommyKane.com



My tommykane.com website has not been updated in 6 years. I have now made it a portal from which you can view my entire empire. Not that I have an empire, it's more like the world of a lunatic. This is something I've wanted to do for a very long time now. The problem was it was going to take me months of work. What I did was roll up my sleeves and slaved my ass off to finally accomplish it. It took forever but I'm happy to say it is done and I love it. I also have to thank the person who helped me technically. That would be Greg Kepler. He's got skills.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man that is sweet! Im going to enjoy looking into your portal even more now!
Ed Beard

kane said...

Just like a proctologist.

Monica said...

Now you can spend all day on the different media.