Aug 26, 2013

Citibikes



We now have bikes you can rent all over the New York City area. I got a yearly key which only cost me about 100 bucks. It's nice to use the bikes instead of paying for cabs and waiting for the subway to arrive. One must obey all the rules because the police are really giving out a lot of tickets for any kind of infraction. So I ride and behave myself. I also own a hipster, fixie bike at home because I want to pretend I am still groovy. I don't always have that bike with me in the city, so that is where the rental ones come in handy. One must look like a nerd when riding the rental bikes. I make a decent nerd.

10 comments:

Furree Katt said...

BIKES ARE THE COOLEST MODE OF TRANSPORT!

Wonderful art, as always. I love your blog.

kane said...

Bikes save the planet.

fados do lar said...

awesome job

Wallartidea said...

Nice work.

Anonymous said...

If you put a banana seat, sissy bar, and ape hangar handlebars on that thing it will be badass.
Ed Beard

Anonymous said...

Wish more cities and small towns would have these! Great drawing.

alat bantu sex said...

saat ini kebanyakan pria yang kesepian jauh dengan pasangannya yang dikarenakan tuntutan pekerjaan maka dari itu kami memberikan solusi agar anda semua tidak merasa jenuh dan membosankan adapun alat bantu sex pria yang kami tawarkan sangat beragam. Tapi yang jelas semuanya aman dan bebas penyakit.

喜洋洋 said...

高雄縣徵信商業同業公會
南部徵信聯盟
外遇觀測站
大愛離婚諮詢網
離婚大剖析
大愛徵信有限公司
尋人專家徵信服務網
女人徵信公司
華陀徵信
離婚協助中心
跟蹤蒐證徵信器材網
抓姦觀測
大愛徵信
溫馨徵信
成功徵信社

Model Baju Pesta Bahan Satin said...

The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!

Model Baju Pesta Bahan Satin said...

The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!