Jul 8, 2013

Rooting For The Worst







Yun always asks me, why does every team I root for suck? I'm just lucky I guess. I can't argue with her because it's true. We took in a Mets game at Citifield. Boy, do the New York Mets stink. They lost once again, of course. We still managed to have fun in the sun. It was over rather quickly, so I just concentrated on how many hot dogs with sauerkraut I could eat. I really wanted to go out to Coney Island and see the Mets minor league team play but they were out of town. So we ended up in Queens. I made a few VINE movies of our day. IF you are new to Vine, you can find me on there to follow.

3 comments:

Koosje Koene said...

Great sketch inspite of the short game, no greasy stains on there from all the hotdogs with sauerkraut you ate though?

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to a Mets game since about 1970. Mr Met had a gun in the vine video and was actin all gangsta. Things change I guess.
Ed Beard

kane said...

Mr. Met is now transgender.