Jun 19, 2013

Kanye Partridge



Recently, Kanye West did an interview with the New York Times about his upcoming album. Check it out here. You will see why he will make a perfect Kardashian after reading it. His ego is so huge that his quotes become quite laughable. The only problem is that you are not laughing WITH him. For instance, when asked if he was conscious about calling out President Bush at the Katrina telethon or just going on instinct. He says, and I quote: "Yeah it was pretty bugged out. When you think about it, I was wearing like, a Juicy Couture men's polo shirt. We weren't there, like, ready for war." Say what? When asked how grabbing the dumb MTV award away from Taylor Swift made him an enlightened soul? He says, and I quote: "It only led me to complete awesomeness at all times. It only led me to awesome truth and awesomeness... That's all it is." Say what? He's also quoted as saying, he doesn't care about the Grammys. Then he rambles on endlessly about the Grammys letting you know he deep down cares greatly about a lot of petty things. There are plenty of other great quotes. “I am so credible and so influential and so relevant, I will change things. So when the next little girl that wants to be, you know, a musician and ... to express her talent ... that thing is more fair because I was there.” Say what? ANother quote is: “I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am, undoubtedly, you know, Steve Jobs of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. By a long jump. ... I understand the culture. I am the nucleus.” He's insane and wacky. It makes for good comedic reading if you have some free time. He is quickly becoming Mr. Kim Kardashian.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the Steve Jobs of comments.
Ed Beard

kane said...

I am the Juicy Couture of bloggers.