Jun 17, 2013

Getting Connected





I recently published a few blog posts. One was about a portrait of me taken by a semi-famous photographer and I mentioned a shirt I was wearing with my logo on it. Many people wrote to ask where they could buy one. Also I wrote another blog post mentioning I put lots of new original paintings in my ETSY store. More people wrote to me asking where they could find my ETSY store. I was a bit surprised because all you have to do is go to my blog. Along the right side I have many clickable buttons just like the ones I posted pictures of here. Click on the squirrel that says store and you will be sent to my ETSY store. Click on the Angelina photo and you will be sent to my t-shirt shop. It's easy. There are a million other buttons to click onto also. You can follow me on YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, my Facebook fanpage, Instagram and much much more. So if you haven't done so already, now is the time to get connected to Tommy Kane enterprises.

9 comments:

Poster said...

awesome, following you on facebook and youtube

Rubén del Pino Perales said...

Great!

kane said...

I'm on Vine now too.

Anonymous said...

This is very attention-grabbing, You're an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

Feel free to surf to my web page gollf gps

Anonymous said...

This is very attention-grabbing, You're an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

My blog: gollf gps

kane said...

I love golf.

Anonymous said...

dating and marriage india http://loveepicentre.com/taketour/ 1950s dating tips
dating free game online simulation [url=http://loveepicentre.com/testimonials/]appolo and julianne hough dating[/url] secondsout dating
20 something dating 40 something [url=http://loveepicentre.com/map/]psp dating sites[/url] looking for mother and daughter dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/Thestrong/]Thestrong[/url] best dating sites parents

Riecky Pphoo said...

Nice Post (",)

tips seo
translator
radio online
tutorial blog
online tools
submit url

website design said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.
website design