May 19, 2013

I'll Tumblr For Ya



If you have a Tumblr account or follow Tumblr, then you will understand this post. IF you see where my orange arrow is pointing, it is where Tumblr always posts a little random image from it's millions of images being posted all day long. I always wondered how that image gets selected to be there. Who knows. It's one of the great mysteries of the internet. I logged in 0ne day and noticed I was getting a ton of likes and new followers. What the hell was happening? Then I realized what was going on. My drawing of Lebanese coffee cups was suddenly the little image on the side of all Tumblr pages. It's not up very long, maybe a few hours. I got a 1000 new followers and the image got over 5600 likes on that image. Pretty good for a day's work. If you have a Tumblr blog and want to follow me, go here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada... peliculas 1 link De todas formas, no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... cuentitos para niños

kane said...

Tumblr is pretty damn good.

Anonymous said...

This paragraph presents clear idea in support of the new
viewers of blogging, that truly how to do running a blog.



Here is my webpage: calculate waist to height ratio