Mar 29, 2013

My Favorite Temple





I am going to do a series of drawings for Jogyesa Temple in Seoul. It is for the calenders they make each year. I will do 12 paintings for the year 2014. This is the first. Usually I don't like to work in a horizontal format. When I post them online they appear very tiny. I usually work vertically, this way, you can see all the detail in the drawings I do. I am constrained by the width allowance. That's why I am also showing a detail of the painting too. Look for more by the end of the year.

3 comments:

Kidnurse cindy said...

I feel like I should say something more articulate than Wow! You just keep doing more amazing stuff. Will the calendar be available to those of us who don't live in Korea?

Anonymous said...

Amazing gorgeous detail.
Ed Beard

Anonymous said...

Article writing is also a fun, if you be famіliar wіth thеn you
can write or else it is complex to writе.

Μy web blog: raspberry ketone pure