Feb 27, 2013

It Snows On The Show Survivor





I never watch the show, Survivor on CBS. This year is different. Yun and I have a friend named Michael Snow who is one of the contestants this year. Now I have to watch it religiously. He's a clever fellow, so it's fun to watch him play his game. Michael is very likable which is why he was voted fan favorite this week. I would never have the nerve to do something like that. He's got balls putting himself out there like that. Yun and I have even gone to his apartment to watch the show with him. The whole thing is so surreal and funny. Tune in yourself.

5 comments:

Snowy said...

I love it!! Hellooooooo Frissscooooooooooo!!!
Thanks, TK
Snowy

Pate said...

Great drawing of Michael!!!!

kane said...

Helllloooo Frisssco.

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if
it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


my blog :: buy real twitter followers

Anonymous said...

thanks for share.......