Sep 17, 2012

Reddy, Set, Draw



As I've said before I was in Seattle recently. The first day, Steve Reddy and Gabi met up with me to draw. This type of thing is not really easy for me to do. The problem is, in order for me to do a really good drawing I need like 4 hours. We only sat for an hour and a half. Almost no one can sit with me when I draw because it's too taxing. Also I haven't seen Steve and Gabi in so long that we want to talk to each other. We have lots of questions for each other and we talk about our exploits. While this is happening, I can't really concentrate on the drawing. I'm sort of scribbling in a little drawing book but not really paying attention to what I'm doing. What we should have done was meet for a beer or 3. But because of this Urban Sketching movement, we always have to meet to draw. It's fine for Gabi because he can do an amazing drawing in 10 seconds. Then he's free to shoot the breeze. Not me. Take this drawing for instance. If you look at it closely, you'll notice something isn't quite right. The bar had an awning sticking out. I was so busy talking and not looking that I left it out by accident. It looks very strange to me now. I tried hard to make the drawing look OK. Anyway next time I'm in Seattle, it's going to be beers, and NO I won't draw them.

9 comments:

kane said...

Beer.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Also visit my site : black friday ads

Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other great post. The place else may
just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal method of writing?
I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the search for such info.
Feel free to surf my web-site - kohls Printable Store coupons

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyhow, just wanted to say excellent blog!

Review my homepage www.Dailymotion.com

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good information from your content.


Look at my webpage: psn code Generator

Anonymous said...

I pay a visit day-to-day a few sites and information sites to read articles, however this web site gives quality
based articles.

Feel free to surf to my webpage Psn Code Generator

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this web site; this webpage carries amazing and really excellent information in favor of readers.

My web site; Generateur de Code PSN

Anonymous said...

That is really interesting, You're a very professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for extra of your magnificent post. Also, I've
shared your web site in my social networks

Also visit my web page - Microsoft Office Gratuit

Anonymous said...

I go to see daily some web sites and websites to read content, except this web site provides quality based writing.


Review my blog - Codes Psn Gratuit