Sep 10, 2012

Portland Oregon Food Carts



Yun and I recently drove to Portland, Oregon from Seattle. We stayed there for 2 days. Being clueless, I had no idea that Portland was full of food carts. It was crazier than I had imagined. So I had to make a little movie to show people who have never heard about this phenomenon. Believe it or not I was so busy making this dumb little movie that I never really ate any of the food. It all looked quite fantastic though. Watch this video and I guarantee you'll be amazed.

8 comments:

Bob Mrotek said...

Mr. Kahnay,
You are getting better and better
every day and in every way!

kane said...

Botox.

Ron said...

Amazing. Don't know how you managed not to eat, I got hungry just watching.

kane said...

I was so busy making the dumb video, I have no time for anything else, even eating. Plus I did some drawings too. Crazy.

Sherri said...

Reminds me of Austin,TX. There are food carts all over the place... they have courtyards and benches and potties and, and.... well, it's quite amazing. Definitely a subculture as it is in Portland.

John Woolley said...

You were pretty close to d.price's house.

kane said...

No kidding.

Angela D said...

Next time you're in my city of Portland, shoot me a message. I'd be happy to take you on a food cart tour. I write part time for FoodCartsPortland.com. :)