Aug 15, 2012

Anything To Declare


I fell asleep on my flight and the stewardess gave me 2, "items to declare" forms. So I gluesticked the extra one into my drawing book. Then I did a drawing on top of it on the way home. I should have filled in all the answers over the top of the drawing and tried to use it at JFK. Maybe not, I already look suspicious enough. I try to be invisible at airports.
There is an interview of me on a cool website called. The Tools Artists Use. The guy who runs it is Bill Turner. Check it out here.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Using the custom declaration added so much to your amazing sketch. Enjoyed the interview and appreciate that you are among a select few artists not trying to peddle equipment. The equipment ne ver made the athelete and I don't think it makes the artist.

Susan said...

Using the custom declaration added so much to your amazing sketch. Enjoyed the interview and appreciate that you are among a select few artists not trying to peddle equipment. The equipment never made the athelete and I don't think it makes the artist.

kane said...

True but I am interested in what other artist I like are using for their equipment.