Jul 9, 2012

A Lot Of Bull On Wall Street


I wanted to draw something in New York that was very touristy. The dumb bull down on Wall Street seemed a likely candidate. Man was I shocked by how many people actually show up at that thing to take a stupid picture. I was trampled and stampeded while trying to draw this and I don't mean by the bull. People go crazy for this statue. They even have cops standing by to control the situation. It is one of those places that I maybe saw once, going by in a cab, having lived here for 30 years. I hope I don't see again for another 30.

4 comments:

kane said...

I guess people don't like Wall Street.

Silvia Mota Lopes said...

Desculpa, desconhe├žo essa realidade.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you drew the front view of this guy. The back view is disturbing.
Ed Beard

Hillczxl said...

Unique hoodia is admired not only as a fine merchandise but it is also a cheap and healthy and the unique hoodia results are simply excellent.The most striking use of hoodia gordonii can be seen in unique hoodia. State farm offers more discounts to more drivers than any other insurance company. Unique hoodia is admired not only as a fine merchandise but it is also a cheap and.Name. Combined with a sensible diet and regular exercise, mega t's ultra green tea helps burn belly fat when combined with a proper.