Jul 12, 2012

I Love Instagram


I'm hooked on Instagram. It's an iphone app that you download for free. Then you can start taking photos. When you take a photo, you can choose from a whole bunch of filters that make your photo look groovy. I also love the square format of the shots. The best part is that the photo is now shared with other users on Instagram. You can follow other people and others can follow you. There are great artists on Instagram and I can always check to see what they are photographing. I can't explain how fun it is. I love the stupid thing and can't stop playing with it. If anyone is on it and wants to follow me, you can here.

5 comments:

shebicycles said...

These are beautiful - especially love the old doorway/flag.

Sergio DS said...

And I love it, too.
Great!

kane said...

Try it, you'll like it.

Barbarazrvk said...

Sure, flossing and brushing can be a tedious task, but it sure beats sitting in the dentist’s chair with a numb mouth listening to that drill scream as it grinds into your tooth and your wallet. Stay in the moment, go with the flow, let go of attachment.11 Behavioral Similarities Between ADHD and Auditory Processing Disorder There is some evidence that minor damage will actually be reversed. The potential role of the antioxidant and detoxification properties of glutathione in autism spectrum disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis. What do garlic and glutathione have in common? Sulfur! Why Your Dr Is Mum On Acid/Alkaline Balance.

Anonymous said...

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Buy real instagram followers