Jul 16, 2012

Graduation


My friend, Jack T Gregory has finally graduated from High School. He is going to RISD, a school I never could have gotten into. My artwork at the same age he is now, pales by comparison. I envy where he is heading. Also I can't wait to see how his art evolves over the next few years. Hopefully I can steal some pointers and ideas from him. I'd love to visit him there just so I can see the joint. This is his graduation present that I made while sitting on a dirty disgusting corner in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

8 comments:

Jamie Gregory said...

Great sketch! The attention to detail is amazing! How long did it take?

kane said...

5 hours.

John Woolley said...

That sounds about right. Also very happy for Jack, he is a good artist and RISD will give him a broad range of things to contemplate.

Anns Art said...

Amazing painting...I'm sure JackT will be delighted with it.

kane said...

I think he likes it.

jeff durham said...

THAT is an amazing, beautiful drawing. Excellent work.

Hélio Boto said...

your drawing skills are amazing! I like a lot the expression of your line and the details... wow!!

Marshall said...

It will still be a structured response. A business telephone script is communication tool which sets the standards for how your incoming and outgoing calls are dealt with by your staff. Key Features: 10mm neodymium driver; 1.2m cable; Straight 3.5mm jack; Carry case.