Jul 7, 2012

Close Shave


When I'm stuck living in a hotel, I like to treat myself to a haircut at the barber in the spa. Today I treated myself to a shave too. Of course, no one speaks English, so I have to do everything with hand signals. The barber took out the electric razor and did my head military style. When I was ready to get shaved, a Korean girl came in to put on the hot towel and cream on my face. I was lying down with my legs propped up on a special cushion. My head was completely wrapped in the hot towel and the person began to shave me by just moving the towel ever so slightly to expose a tiny area. At some point I realized it was the girl who was shaving me. That was definitely a first. I've been shaved by a barber many times but never by a woman, let alone a young Korean girl. Low and behold it was by far and away, the best shave I ever got. She shaved my face like 5 times. She even shaved my ears and nose. It was the best 75 bucks I ever spent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good ears and nose shave is definitely worth $75.
Ed Beard

kane said...

Any day of the week.

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the
other person's web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in favor of
you.

Here is my web site: air conditioning filter