Jun 4, 2012

Pen Collector

A lot of people have hobbies. Collecting stuff or going to the gym. I dig art supplies. I suppose I have to, being an artist and all. In the past, I tried out lots of different pens. There was a thought in my head that maybe there was some pen I hadn't tried yet that was really amazing and would actually make me draw better. It's like golfers who keep buying new fangled drivers thinking it will make their ball travel a few extra feet. That used to be me but no more. I only use one pen. The Uniball black fine vision pen. You can purchase it at any art store.

5 comments:

Anns Art said...

Oh no, not another pen I've GOT to get!...I have the same trouble you have had, the MUST HAVE art supplies!

Mark B Hill said...

Great drawing, as usual.

Not to complicate matters, but have you tried the Rotring Sketching Pen? It's shaped like a quill pen but it's a fountain pen. You can get one of those converters so you can use bottled ink (like Noodler's) I don't use it all the time, but I love it.

Mike Szwarc said...

"After looking at this book, you will note that pens are very important to what i do."

Is this a page from an upcoming book by any chance?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, is this from an upcoming book?

Ed Beard

Diane said...

Hi,
I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join http://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
All the best,
Diane
info@coollectors.com