May 23, 2012

Fair

Every year we have a street fair on our block. Brooklyn and new York have these kind of things all the time. The one on our block is an exception. Our block has a few of the best restaurants in New York. Prime Meats, Buttermilk Channel and Frankies. The restaurants do their own outdoor cooking. Not the usual street fair food. They are roasting who;e pigs and there are rib smokers going all day long. All the bars put tables on the street. You can buy food and take it to any bar and eat it with some good brews. I always look forward to our unusually good street fair.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting hungry just lookin at it. I want some sausage and peppers.
Ed Beard

Lori said...

Sounds delicious! what about the bacon??? I love that sketch the translucency of the figures especially.

kane said...

One sausage and peppers for Ed. wanna a beer with that?

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Grab me a Brooklyn Pilsener.
Ed Beard

John Woolley said...

Reminds me of S.F Gourmet Dogs.

winna said...

very inspiring sketch with the apparitions having second helpings I imagine

Benjamin J. Melgares said...

Once a year we have an event with tons of food carts and such doing the same with some two stages set up on both ends of our largest park. That said the event occurs this weekend,I'm hoping to get some decent sketches in, though the crowds are massive and I'm not to used to it. Any advise?