May 29, 2012

Deer Prudence

Over the Memorial Day weekend, Yun and I went to her mom's condo in Connecticut. Her brother was in town with his wife and son from Seattle. So everyone else came to see them. My new thing is scouring the house looking for stuff. I discovered a set of deer antlers. Of course, I thought it was some kind of Korean voodoo ingredient for a magic potion. I was wrong. When one of Yun's brothers was young he found them in the woods near the house. While everyone was playing angry birds, I decided to draw the antlers. My new way to draw is to use many different colored pens. It gives my drawings a groovy look. There are a few more that I did that I will be posting shortly.

6 comments:

Anns Art said...

Well that's a different approach, various pens!...and it's so effective too. Can't wait to see what else you have done.

Jesus said...

wow, i'm admiring your drawing skills

kane said...

Thank you Lord.

John Woolley said...

Isn't it funny that Jesus can't write properly. lol :D

kane said...

He's got other fish to fry.

BJ said...

I like the colored pens. . . are these Visions also or a different brand?