May 14, 2012

Burma

In order to travel in life, you need to have ideas. What I now possess is an idea. My idea is: Burma. I can't really take full credit for the idea, in fact I probably can't take any credit for it but I will anyway. A friend of Yun and I went there and told us how amazing it was. Cut to many weeks later and I was thinking of where I could travel next. I'm always in Korea and I have a million Korean Air points. How could I use them? Then it hit me, Burma. It took me a while to realize what had hit me. It was our friend's trip there that finally hit me and wasn't what I thought was an original idea. I am now stealing it as my own. I now only know a few things about the joint. One, friendly people. Two, millions of temples and shrines. Three, the great Aung San Suu Kyi lives there. And fourth, no one touches the tourists. They want tourists to come very badly so the military has a strict policy of no locals causing any kind of harm to a tourist, not that they would anyway but you get the gist. The only thing left for me to do is the hardest part, implementing it. We'll see if I have what it takes to make it happen.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sound wonderful, I can't wait to see what you draw while there and eat while traveling!

Anonymous said...

beautiful drawing.