Apr 2, 2012

Tee Time


I've said in the past that I don't draw at airports because I have been to so many that I have drawn everything there is to draw at one. That statement became untrue today. I had about 5 hours to kill at Incheon airport and low and behold I found something new. I must be in the habit of always looking in the same general directions when I'm at an airport. The windows and planes are a big draw, followed by people sitting around sleeping and so on. There I was stuck, when out of the corner of my eye I spotted it, the charging station for the stupid golf carts. Two big suckers and this small sporty number just sitting there. As I was drawing, the usual thing happened. The airport was completely empty. You couldn't see anyone for miles, when out of the blue an airport dude appears and gets into one of the big golf carts and drives off. He's back in 3 minutes and drives off with the other big one. Just my luck, I'm only a quarter of the way done and I'm about to lose my golf cart. By some miracle he never came back for the little one. For once in my life, luck was in my favor.

5 comments:

Bob Mrotek said...

Ahhh, soooo, Mister Kah-nay. When you are a celebrity perhaps I could be your chauffeur :)

researchpapermonster said...

thank's for the information buddy

kane said...

Driving Miss Kah-nay.

Cuyler Smith said...

Great work!

AW said...

That is so cool! I want one of those...
They may not allow me, though. I'm only 11. :D