Apr 6, 2012

My Most Famous Fan


I have a good friend in Mexico. His name is Bob Mrotek. He's a very religious guy, so when he heard the Pope was coming there, he just had to make the pilgrimage to see him. Bob was able to get very close and he snapped this candid photo. He was shocked to learn the Pope is really into skateboard culture and that he's a big fan of my work. I was sort of aware because I get cryptic notes from the Vatican every once in a while requesting stickers. Also a guy named Popey66 posts comments on my blog now and again. I want to thank Bob for sending me this because it cleared up a bunch of suspicions I had.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! If I didn't see the photo, I wouldn't have believed it.
Ed Beard

kane said...

Proof positive.

Mark B Hill said...

Friends in high places. They are always good to have.

Alena said...

Haha)) Nice :)

kane said...

Doesn't get any higher.

John Wright said...

I suppose it would be irreverent if you were to draw yourself in a large, black Mexican hat.

AW said...

Wow! Awesome! I love your drawings also, so do you mind if I post about you on my new blog? justcuzitsfriday.wordpress.com

dissertationmonster review said...

Keep up the good work – for sure i will check out more posts.

kane said...

You can post about me all you want.

academia-research said...

nice posting...thanks for sharing this..

researchpapermonster.com said...

Interesting post. Thanks.

dissertationmonster.com said...

Great!