Apr 19, 2012

Model Search


I was looking for something to draw to kill some time in my office. I hadn't drawn a model in quite a while. So I wanted to see who were the top models in the world right now. I came upon a website called models.com. They actually have all the models in the world ranked. Each girl gets stats like a baseball player. I didn't want to draw the number one ranked girl so I went to number 10. Actually she is tied for number 10. The model I picked was named Sigrid Agren. Pretty cool name. It must be hard now that the models are ranked. I wonder is they get upset if their ranking starts to drop? They're sort of like tennis players now. Maybe they should rank all the artists of the world. I'm sure I'd be in the top million.

4 comments:

Bob Mrotek said...

"I'm sure I'd be in the top million."

Tommy, In my rating system you are in the top ten. Attitude counts as much as anything else.

Monica said...

How controlling

kane said...

Thanks Bob.

josey jasen said...

It was dark when I woke. This is a ray of sunshine.