Apr 12, 2012

Linsanity


I was away in Korea when the whole Linsanity thing happened. it was too bad because I was really into it. The New York sports teams I follow tend to be very boring. The Mets, Jets, Rangers and Knicks. Only bad things seem to happen to those teams. Injuries and haplessness are what they're good at. Basketball I have almost completely tuned out of. Along comes Jeremy Lin and suddenly I want to watch every Knick game. At this point it doesn't even matter if they win. The whole Linsanity episode happened so suddenly that it actually took a couple of weeks before knock off Knick t-shirts were showing up on the streets of Seoul. It is fun to see what he'll do next. Of course, the Knicks will make the playoffs and in true New York fashion, Lin gets injured and is done for the year. Just as I get back in town I might add.

5 comments:

essay-writing-service.co.uk said...

very good work and go on, they really liked me! good luck!

custom essays said...

seems that you are a good bloger!

researchpapermonster said...

Go on!!!

custom essays said...

as always:):):)

custom essay said...

Thanks for the interesting interview