Apr 30, 2012

Instagram

Recently I have become a big fan of Instagram. It's a FREE photo app on your iphone. Most everyone read that they were bought by Facebook for like a trillion dollars. Anyway it let's you take photos and then you can give your shots a groovy look by choosing from a few different buttons. Once you take a photo with Instagram, you are suddenly part of a huge community of Instagrammers. People can LIKE your photos. Also you can follow people. I'm following some of my art heroes like James Jean and Tara McPherson. Others can begin to follow you. My followers are growing each day. If you are on Instagram or plan to try it, you can find me by searching tommykane. Then follower and see what I photograph.

11 comments:

Anns Art said...

I'm waiting for someone to buy me a free iphone to go with the free app!

kane said...

You need a sugar daddy.

John Woolley said...

Sugar daddy?

essay-writing-service review said...

Haha:)

essaycapital review said...

Very good work!as always:)

essaywriter.org said...

Thanks for info

customessays.co.uk said...

very very very wonderful picture!

as always!

essay-writing-service said...

your blog is awesome

academia-research said...

keep it up looking forward to the next ones :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this article.

It was helpful. Keep on posting!
my web page :: buy instagram followers reviews

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS
feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new
updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!


Also visit my page - kitchen in northern virginia