Mar 7, 2012

Stillman & Birn


The worst thing that can happen to someone when they are on the road, is getting sick. Luckily I was smart enough to do it on a weekend. I've been working in Korea for 6 straight weeks, living out of a hotel and working on weekends too. Finally towards the end, my body gave out. Sweaty feverish nights, no sleep and no appetite. Tough going but I got through it. Sunday afternoon, I knew I wasn't going to leave the room. I felt a bit better so I decided to draw the view out my window. A while back, a company named Stillman & Birn sent me some of their watercolor papers and drawing books. Another cadre of freebie art materials from a great company. This is the result of my painting on their paper. I keep getting free art supplies from companies. I wonder what I've done to deserve all this? Their paper is amazing to work on so I give it high scores. The view I drew is from the north side of the river facing South Korea. I think I've been in every bar, club and restaurant as far as the eye can see. By the way, the big green building is Cheil Worldwide, the advertising agency I work for.

12 comments:

help with dissertation said...

very very very wonderful picture! as always!

Anns Art said...

Hope you are completely restored to health!...in awe of this painting, although I haven't been there, it's exactly how I imagine SK, but I'm sure they must have some countryside somewhere! lol.

Monica said...

Wow what a drawing.

researchpaperstar.com said...

Thank you very much Tommy for you interesting blogs:) Must accept that you are one of the best blogger I accept anytime read.

Ava! said...

Hi!
Oh my gosh...
saw your art in An Illustrated Life and decided to look you up.
What amazing drawings! I love your work.
-Ava♫

coursework-writing said...

very nice blog

essay writers said...

Thanks for sharing such an interesting information. I think this is really a very nice post. Thanks for the great content!

resumecvservice.com said...

Great to read

custom-writing said...

well done!

samedayessay said...

Good job. All of them are useful.

dissertation-service said...

very beautiful!

termpapermonster.com said...

I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!